Tuesday 1 November 2011

rob ryan stencil

Rob Ryan is an artist well known for his stencil artwork. here i have done a simple example of a stencil using my name in the letter style that you can see. 

The first step in achieving this was to draw out my name first and then to fill the shape with my desired lettering choice.

I then copied the design onto a piece of black card with a white pencil and then cut out my deign with a craft knife.

I then took my design to the dark room, got some photo graphic paper and then exposed it to light with my design on top. this was so that the parts I had cut out would allow light through and this would imprinted on the photographic paper. I then took it to the the developing basin and undertook the developing process to get the image on the right of the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment