Wednesday 12 September 2012

Logo Development (RED)



I drew this in my initial ideas section when I was brainstorming ideas for a logo. I originally wanted to draw a calligram with the writing by fitting the letters into the shape of a vinyl, this is why it has a curved shape. I then made the outlines bolder by going over them with a fine liner and coloured the lettering red, to go with the word. Of course this was just an initial idea and I want to make some changes to the features of the of the characters, tidy them up and give them an more fuller, prominent shape.
Here I have "re-furbished" the image, Making the writing more circular and improving the shape. The letters are also more defined/prominent, I want this because stronger lettering captures the eyes better.    

No comments:

Post a Comment