Friday 20 January 2012

Final Packaging Net And Swing Tags

This was a mock-up of the final net where I printed it out to see if the measurements were correct, if my fastening mechanism worked and to see if the design it's self looked good when printed. There where some problems with the lengths of the sides and of the lid which I was able to change because i had done this run through. I also put a barcode on the side to make it look more authentic. (barcode)

This was a quick cut out that I did to test my idea for a swing tag, as I had decided that I wanted to do a stencil type design. Of course this is quite shoddy so I will do a refined and improved version and give it a background.

This is my finished piece showing the final net and two example of swing tags, the first has been matched to the surface design of my box packaging. I put the logo onto it and then cut it out to make a stencil. For the second I printed out the logo and cut out everything that wasn't blue leaving the logo as the swing tag. The stencil swing tag is my favourite because I enjoy making stencils and it is rare to find a swing tag that is one, but I also like the way that the cutting is made visible because of the dark background and the way that the blue cuts around it and appears to crack into it.

1 comment:

  1. I like to read an article that express interesting views. You have obviously done a lot of work on this. Your writing style makes this interesting. Sky Custom offers the best custom swing tags printing in UK at the Affordable prices. We can do any customised shapes, finishes and colors.

    ReplyDelete